At Skiweb we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us so we make our returns policy simple. If you cant see what you need below please contact us for more advise. Tel- 029 20890800 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you are unhappy with the item, just return it in its original condition within 7 days and we will issue a refund. See Below for terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- If you no longer require the item ordered or just want to return it - Returns must be received wth 14 days of purchase
- If the size is not correct please contact us at email@example.com for a exchange or return within 14 days of purchase
- All returns must include all original items undamaged, in re-sale able condition, all original packaging including manuals, warranty forms, etc. Postage and handling fees are not refundable.
- The buyer is responsible for postage costs incurred to return of unwanted items. This will be deducted from the refund total. If you have paid for next day service on your original order this is not refundable when returning not suitable items.
- For your protection we recommend that you always use Recorded Delivery postage service. This is tracked and will ensure the safe return of your product.
Faulty Goods & Returns
- In the unlikely event you find a fault with any product bought from us please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will arrange a return and replacement
- When returning any product please enclose a copy of your receipt and order number.
- Ensure that the goods are clean and dry.
- In most cases if the product is faulty, we will offer an immediate refund or exchange.
- Please note that with some returned goods it may be necessary to return the item to the manufacturer for assessment before a final decision can be made.
- Refunds for returned items will only be made when the goods are received. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Who Pays For Postage For My Unwanted Item?
- The customer responsible for the cost of returning unwanted items back to us
- Faulty or Damaged items: Please contact us for a pre paid return slip
- Please note some items may need to be returned to the manufacturer before the refund or exchange can be processed.
- All faulty returns the original postage charge made at the time of purchase will be refunded if a full refund is processed. Further postage costs to dispatch the new item are wavered and not charged to the customer.
The Product Arrived Damaged
- Please email us email@example.com with your order number
- When returning any product please enclose a copy of your receipt and order number. Ensure that the goods are clean and dry.
- In most cases if the product is faulty or damaged, we will offer an immediate refund or exchange.
Cufflinks, Jewellery Helmet Covers & Hats: Please note these are non refundable unless defective. A credit note may be given if customers wish to exchange.