Ski Training At Home All year round! Easy to use any where.
The typical British skier only gets one to two weeks on snow each year and many of us struggle to make the most of it because we leave getting fit until the last minute, or don’t bother with it at all. This can lead mean thigh burn and exhaustion on the slopes. Thankfully Sweetspot can help keeping your muscles ticking over in the off-season.
The SkiA Sweetspot Ski Trainer is a dry land training device that helps to improve central balance, coordination and technique. It’s targeted at all levels of skier, from complete beginner to expert and racer level.
The trainer comes with a carefully-structured program of exercises. The manual covers three key areas: Training to improve your centred balance, movement in balance & control.
- Unique dry-land training device use with ski boots. To enhance your balance skills and movement patterns in a unique and highly skiing-specific way
- Pack includes 1 pair of trainers, and 4 pairs of balance blocks, with a detailed instruction manual
- You can use the SkiA Ski Trainer anywhere, on almost any firm surface. Use it at home, in the comfort of your living room; or in the gym.
- The Trainer is used by thousands of skiers, and recommended by professional skiers and racers, leading ski schools, and national ski instructor organisations worldwide
- The SkiA Ski Trainer is the new way to maximise your skiing performance and enjoyment
- It can be used by adults and children (from 5-6 years upwards), and fits every size of Alpine ski boots