Best Seller – Ultimate Shoe Ice Grips & Free Spare Spikes
Due North Ice Grips – Customer 5 Star Rating: Fantastic product – Really makes a difference in the snow, slush and ice. Easy to whip on and off both shoes and walking boots.
Due North Ice Grippers have a Innovative Ice DiamondTM tungsten carbide six spike system that gives it superiority over other winter traction aids. Tungsten Carbide is 10 times stronger and retains its ice piercing edge longer than steel. These are our best selling original grippers.
Why use Due North Ice Grips? Read More Here – DUE NORTH GENUINE PRODUCTS AT SKIWEB
- The excellent tread design and extra side supports, with tight heel and toe fit making this ice grip stand out from the crowd!
- A 360 degree spike pattern provides more lateral grip
- Excellent quality materials are used to manufacture all Due North Grips, making them a above average grip
- Walk with confidence using this grip which fits most shoes or boots
- Ideal for runners to get extra grip in ice and snow
- Lasting longer than steel the tungsten carbide won’t let you down and you can buy spares from our store. Each pair comes with two free spares
- Place over the bottom of your shoe and walk with confidence
- Easy to fold and store in a pocket or bag
- Get a Grip Ice grips will help prevent slips and falls on ice or snow.
Easy on and off : Designed to fit close to footwear, keeping them in place and making them less noticeable on the shoe. They are also remarkably easy to put on and take off. This is the result of a special, natural rubber compound that is three dimensionally molded so there are no snaps, straps, buckles or wires to pose hazards to the wearer. The rubber retains elasticity and fit in all temperatures.